St. Elizabeth Ann Seton offers a wide variety of opportunities for kids and their families to grow in their faith. The Faith Formation Program is the foundation of the ministry with weekly grade appropriate sessions for preschoolers all the way up to high school.
We encourage all young people in our community participate in ON GOING Faith Formation, by enrolling in Faith Formation each year - from Preschool through 12th grade!
Classes or Small Groups meet on Sundays and Wednesdays throughout the school year.
Sacrament preparation is as follows:
- 1st Eucharist requires two years of preparation through participation in Faith Formation in 1st and 2nd grades. Children receive 1st Reconciliation and 1st Communion in their 2nd grade year.
- Confirmation requires two years of praparation through praticipation in Faith Formation in 7th and 8th grades. Teens receive Confirmation at the end of their 8th grade year.
C.R.E.W. (Confirmed Radically Empowered Witnesses) is our post Confirmation youth program and meets on Sunday evenings, providing opportunties for growth through fun, topical presentation/discussions and Praise & Worship....we feed them dinner too!
Registration is simple as 1, 2, 3.
Print this year's online Faith Formation Registration form > Mail, fax or bring to Children's Ministry offices > Pay By Check or On-line.
Note: Before we can process your registration you must have paid the registration fee.
If you are unable to pay it all at this time, other arrangements may be made through the registrar - Children's Ministry: Eileen Schuett, 972-596-5505 x4260; or Youth Ministry: Terry Englert, 972-596-505 x4288.
If you are a 3rd~12th grader in need of sacraments OR have not been involved in Faith Formation for a while…we have a special group for you! Contact Bruce Baumann for more information firstname.lastname@example.org 972-398-5400 X 4289
Session Day/Time Choices for PreK - 8th Grade
*** C.R.E.W. for 9th-12th graders is Sunday 6:15pm - 7:45pm. ***
- Sunday 8:30am - 9:30am (preschool 3 yrs. old - 5th grade)
- Sunday 10:15am - 11:15am (preschool 3 yrs. old - 5th grade)
- Sunday 6:15pm - 7:45pm (6th-8th grade)
- Wednesday 4:30pm - 5:30pm (preschool 3 yrs. old - 8th grade)
- Wednesday 6:00pm - 7:00pm (preschool 3 yrs. old - 8th grade)
Please see separate registration form and fee
All classes meet in the Seton Faith Formation Center at 3100 W. Spring Creek Pkwy. For room locations please see the following map:
- Click on the link to the right or below for the appropriate Registration Form
- Print the form..
- Complete both pages of the form
- Pay the Registration Fee of $125 per Family ($150 after August 31, 2016). You have these payment options:
- TO PAY ONLINE - Click Here to pay online using Faith Direct
- Alternatively you may pay by check or cash in the Children's or Youth Ministry offices.
- Or mail to the Children's or Youth Ministry at 3100 W Spring Creek Pkwy, Plano TX 75023. Make checks payable to "St. Elizabeth Ann Seton" with either "Faith Formation" or "CREW" in the memo line.
- Fax the form to
Seton Youth Ministry
***You may also choose to pick up a hard copy of the form. Forms are available in the Seton Faith Formation Center on the table just inside the Main Entrance and from the Children's Ministry and Youth Ministry Offices.***
C.R.E.W. - Confirmed Radically Empowered Witnesses
Faith Formation for our 9th - 12th grade youth. Meetings are from 6:15pm - 7:45pm Sunday Evenings. Dinner is included. Read More...
- Fill out the CREW Registration Form
- Please consider joining the CREW Support team as a Resource Aide, in the Ministry of Munchies, or for the Monthly Service Projects.
- Pay the CREW member fee of $95 per TEEN - dinner each week is included. You have these payment options.
- TO PAY ON LINE - Click Here to pay on-line using Faith Direct
- Alternatively, you may pay by check or cash in the Youth Ministry offices
- Or mail to the Seton Youth Ministry at 3100 W Spring Creek Pkwy, Plano TX 75023. Put C.R.E.W. Registration in the Memo line.
Ministry Volunteer Opportunities for Parents...and Teens!
Our program can not exist without our generous parents' willingness to help our children learn more about their faith. Volunteers must meet the requirements of the Diocesan Safe Environment Program. Children of Volunteer Small Group Co-Leaders, Catechists or Nursery Aides receive priority placement for session times.
- Please enter your contact information and indicate your interest on the Student's Registration Form.
- For Children's Ministry:Complete the CM Adult Volunteer Registration Form or the CM Teen Volunteer Registration Form
- For Youth Ministry - Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend Safe Environment Training or complete update training if necessary...READ MORE