On the 2nd Monday of the month
September to May
In the Parish Hall in the Parish Activity Center
Annual Holiday Craft Bazaar
October 7 & 8, 2016
Click Here for More on the Bazaar
We welcome all ladies over the age of 18 to our organization. Our purpose: Social, Spiritual and Dedicated Service to our church and community. We have fun, guests speakers and do many worthwhile service projects. Please watch the church bulletin for announcements regarding all of our activities.
Our annual Holiday Craft Bazaar, held in October, provides most of our revenue for the year. This money is used to help organizations in our community and church as well as scholarships for teenagers attending Catholic High Schools in the area. Vendors interested in renting a booth at the Women’s Club Bazaar, please call Toni Gardner at 214-336-4468 or at email@example.com
Where Our Services Help Others
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Feast Day January 4- Provide and serve light refreshments after a special Mass
- Mardi Gras - Participate in Mardi Gras by serving red beans and rice
- Easter Vigil Reception - Serve cake and punch to RCIA candidates and families
- First Communion Reception - Serve cake and punch to candidates and families
- Giving Tree - Helping with gifts and sorting of gifts for needy families.
Distribution of Funds
- Adopted Families at Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Provide food vouchers for people in need
- Pope John Paul II High School Scholarships
- Catholic Relief Services
- Isabelle's Community Outreach
- Minnie's Food Pantry
- St. Vincent de Paul
- The Catholic Community of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton